West Texas Pharmacy Association Scholarships
Application Deadline: December 15
Click this link to see our 2013 WTPA Scholarship Recipients
All students attending an accredited school of pharmacy are eligible to receive
one of the WTPA scholarships, which consist of the following:
1. Must be a WTPA member in good standing.
2. APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 15. Scholarships are awarded annually.
3. Submit a letter from the School of Pharmacy, which states that he/she is in good standing, and includes the following:
- Student Classification
- Pharmacy GPA
- Projected date of graduation
4. Submit 2 letters of recommendation with at least one from a pharmacist (i.e. mentor, employer, preceptor, member of WTPA, etc.)
5. Provide a personal letter with background stating the need for the scholarship.
If you have questions about scholarships or our student loan program,
please call (866) 528-5334 or click here to send an email.